Exhibitors are welcome at the Philadelphia Student Government Training Conference.
It is one of the largest gatherings in the nation of Student Government officers, members, and advisors representing colleges and universities of all types and sizes. About six exhibitors usually participate.
Throughout the entire conference, your exhibitor table will be visible and accessible. The set-up of the space allows for students and administrators to constantly interact with you throughout the conference. They must walk by your table/booth to get to workshops and speakers. Exhibitors are not in a separate exhibit hall away from the conference action.
Exhibitor fee: $269 for ASGA members: $695 for non-members
- Philadelphia Student Government Training Conference registration for two representatives (meals not included).
- One 6-ft table, covered and skirted; two chairs (electrical access is available at no charge; bring your own power cords). Bring your own banner stand if you need to hang a sign (no signs may be affixed to walls).
- Free wireless internet at conference location.
- Full-page, full-color flier in conference folder. Please provide 300 copies of your flier (8 ½ x 11”, three-hole-punched, full-color, two-sided) to arrive no later than (TBA). Send to ASGA, 410 NW 16th Avenue, Suite 4, Gainesville, FL 32601-4203.
- Listing with logo in conference schedule/binder (name, title, address, phone, fax, e-mail, web site). Please provide a high resolution version of your logo (EPS, TIF or PNG at 1080p) to email@example.com no later than (TBA).
- Listing with logo in the conference “slide show” that plays before the official program starts on Saturday morning.
- Post-conference access to registrant information (names, titles, addresses, e-mail, phone, fax). The list will be provided within one week after the conclusion of the conference.
- Conference discount on sleeping rooms at the official conference hotel.
See the Philadelphia Student Government Training Conference Schedule, which shows each day-by-day timeline with breaks.
- Registration on Saturday morning (8 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.)
- Breaks between workshops throughout conference
- Lunch break
Setup Time/Tear-Down Time
- Setup is between 7:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. on Saturday morning
- Tear-down is between 6:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. on Saturday evening
Shipping of Your Materials
You may ship materials for arrival up to two days before the conference. Arrival on Thursday, (TBA) and Friday, (TBA) is acceptable.
Here is the shipping address for the conference venue:
Here is the contact for the conference venue:
Return shipping of your materials from the conference host
The conference venue can arrange for your materials to be shipped after the conference concludes (please bring your own boxes and shipping materials, as well as pre-printed shipping labels for FedX or UPS). All boxes must be picked up within two days after the conference concludes on (TBA).
We also recommend informing the conference venue of your shipment and expected delivery times.
Questions about exhibiting? Please write firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-877-275-2742 (1-877 ASK ASGA).